Welcome to Pride Life Global, a fresh alternative for readers and advertisers alike
Pride Life Global is a world-leading LGBTQ+ magazine, website and brand, a one-stop lifestyle resource for the discerning LGBTQ+ man or woman. Pride Life offers a fresh new perspective on the LGBTQ+ community, with regularly updated LGBTQ+ news stories and features on all aspects of LGBTQ+ life including LGBTQ+ travel, careers and diversity issues, and legal and financial advice. Over 100,000 copies are circulated across the UK.
WHO WE ARE
A combined magazine and website with an intelligent, informed and dedicated LGBTQ+ readership, Pride Life Global Magazine launched in 2008 and delivers an essential blend of news, entertainment and lifestyle stories to our vibrant LGBTQ+ community.
PRIDE LIFE GLOBAL MAGAZINE
Pride Life Global is the only LGBTQ+ lifestyle magazine in the world officially partnered with three major LGBTQ+ Pride coordinating organisations: EPOA (European Prides Organisers’ Association), UKPON (UK Pride Organisers’ Network), and the IGLTA (International Gay and Lesbian Travel Association).
For over 25 years as an organisation and media voice for the LGBTQ+ community, Pride Life Global has been synonymous with producing the highest quality non-salacious, most widely distributed magazine for the LGBTQ+ community in the UK.
Pride Life Global is widely respected and our opinions valued within the LGBTQ+ community, which means that when we produce an editorial piece for you the perception of endorsement we will secure for you is significant and valuable.
Transport for London distributes copies at their information centers at major railway stations such as Gatwick, Euston, Kings Cross, Waterloo, Victoria, Liverpool Street, Marylebone, London Bridge and Heathrow.
We have nationwide distribution at over 100 Pride parades and festivals throughout the country and 7 major UK airports’ departure and arrival lounges, Birmingham International, Gatwick, Heathrow, Stansted, Luton, Manchester and Glasgow.
In addition to the airports, Pride is available in the Eurostar lounges of London St Pancras International, Paris Gare du Nord and other major European cities.
PRIDE LIFE ONLINE
Our website is the fastest growing site of its kind. A stylish one-stop-shop for the LGBTQ+ community, it features a daily update of articles, reviews and listings, and users can keep up-to-date with their local Pride event.
WHY ADVERTISE WITH PRIDE LIFE GlOBAL?
Advertisers with Pride Life Magazine and pridelifeglobal.com can:
- Promote products and services to the high-spending LGBTQ+ sector as part of a targeted marketing campaign
- Nurture brand loyalty in the highly influential but hard-to-crack LGBTQ+ market
- Launch new products and services to an affluent, early-adopting market.
- Share their diverse employment policies and recruit skilled, enthusiastic employees by taking their equal-ops message to the heart of the LGBTQ+ community.
- Use this opportunity to help bring the end of “Pink-washing” through Pride Life’s global LGBTQ+ inclusive programme, the Inter Pride Life Certificate of Diversity Practices. This initiative is the original certification best known as the consumer panel Seal of Approval.
- Join Pride Life in empowering diverse people to accelerate innovation and achieve the business results that make diversity & inclusion an economic imperative.
For editorial inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For business inquiries: email@example.com
For digital inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org